A Happy New Year!!!!

 January 4, 2024


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about two things. First, I visited a Yahiko Shrine on New Year’s Day. Despite it being New Year's Day, many people were there. So it took a while to visit the shrine, but we were glad that it was our turn and we were able to tell our thoughts to the gods. Then, on the way home, we bought an omamori (good luck charm) and omikuji (fortune). I hope the amulet will protect me. The omikuji was a medium lucky, but not a bad one, so I was happy. I want to make this year a good year by taking care of my health.



a Yahiko Shrine 



Second, My family of four played the "The Game of Life" together for the first time in a long time. I was able to share a good time with my family, and I thought that this game was interesting because of all the thrilling developments. I had to pay money several times during the game, but in the end I was able to win with 1,139,000 yen in my pocket, which made me very happy and made me wish I actually had that much money.


 



The Game of Life



コメント

  1. I found that Yahiko Shrine was very crowded. I went another day.

    返信削除
  2. I haven't been to Yahiko Shrine, so I want to go to there someday. I often play "The Game of Life" when I was a little. It's good to spend with your family on New Year's day!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I am Rena. I have been to Yahiko shrine. However, I have nerver been to there at the time. So I want to go at the day someday!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I am Kaho.The game of life is one of my favorite board games!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.