About Keita


 October 06,2023

Hello,I'm keita. In this blog, I'll introduce myself. I'm born in Sanjo of Niigata prefecture and grow Mitsuke in Niigata prefecture. And I still live in Mitsuke and take the tain from Mitsuke to Ogata to go to university. 


Firstly, I'll talk about university life. Before entering university, I thought that I would have more freedom and many fun things awaiting me. However, in reality, there were classes spoken in English, and long reports were required, so I realized that it was not just a fun life. That's why I want to make university life better by communicating with my friends and teachers or enjoying circle activities.


Secondly, I'll talk about memories of summer vacation. I traveled with high school friends to Tokyo and Kanagawa. I saw the Rainbow Bridge, Kaminarimon Gate, and Sky Tree. I had a great time visiting famous tourist attractions with my friends.



The Rainbow Bridge


Finally, I'll talk about high School Cultural Festival. I went to a high school cultural festival with high School Friends. I was happy to meet with my high school teacher for the first time in a long time.


Thank you for reading!










コメント

  1. I think it's a very nice view! Tell me more about your trip next time.

    返信削除
  2. I also went sightseeing in Tokyo during my summer vacation. I was surprised to see that we visited the same tourist attractions.

    返信削除
  3. I also went to Tokyo during summer vacation! How big was Kaminarimon?

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I also went to Asakusa during spring vacation. The piuture is so nice!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.