Memories of Karaoke


October 13, 2023

 

Hello, I’m Keita. In this blog, I’ll talk about memories of Karaoke. I went to Karaoke with my friends for the first time. I used to hate singing in front of people until I went to Karaoke. However, I found that we can feel better and relieve stress by singing with my friends. Also, I could share the joy and fun of singing with my friends. So, it was very fun.

 

And what surprised even myself more than anything else was that I went to karaoke twice in one day. So, I was very tired. However, I had a good time because I could sing songs of my favorite artists like Southern All Stars, Official Hige Dandism, Back number, etc. And then I was very happy to sing their songs and get a 90. I would go back again.


Karaoke



                             










 

                       


コメント

  1. Hello! I am Rena. I like karaoke but, I have never been to karaoke in Niigata. So I want to go karaoke!!

    返信削除
  2. It's amazing you can get a 90! Let's go karaoke together next time.

    返信削除
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! I want to go to karaoke with you again next time!

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  5. I love karaoke, but I don't get high scores. you are good!!!

    返信削除
  6. I like karaoke and this song! You're good at karaoke!

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I'm Wakaba. Your score is great! I want to go to karaoke too!

    返信削除
  8. Hello! I also sing Southern All Stars in karaoke!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

A.R.E.