A.R.E.

November 5, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita! I'll talk about victory of the Hanshin Tigers. The Japan Series of professional baseball was held, with Hanshin and Orix battling it out. In the Japan Series, the first team to win four games wins the championship. However, this year's Japan Series was a close contest, with both teams winning three games each, and the game went all the way to Game 7. In the decisive Game 7, the Hanshin won 7-1 and became the first Japanese champions in 38 years. I had been rooting for the Hanshin team, so I was very happy when the championship was decided. But both teams played hot, so "Thanks for a great game!" I would like to say. I thought baseball was wonderful through these games.



A.R.E.




コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. I thought it was great to hear about it! I am very impressed.

    返信削除
  2. I watched the Japan Series of professional baseball on TV and enjoyed watching it too! It's amazing that Hanshin Tigers was winner!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I was very moved to be number one in Japan after 38 years! It was a great match!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke