Impressive baseball game

 

October 19, 2023


Hello, I'm Keita. In this blog, I'll talk about Impressive baseball game. I played a baseball game with the baseball team of Niigata University School of Medicine at Nakanokuchi Baseball Field. Winning the game by four or more points would advance us to the semifinals. We won the game 7-6. However, I was so frustrated because we were not able to advance the semifinals.


The score was tied until the seventh inning, but we were able to turn it around in the eighth, so I thought the players' concentration was amazing. Although I was not able to participate in the game, I was able to support the players as a runner coach, which was good. I want to practice baseball harder than ever so that I can participate in the game in the next game.






コメント

  1. Hi, I'm nanako! I hope that you can participate in the next game : ) Go for it!!

    返信削除
  2. I'm Rui. Baseball seems to be having fun. I want to play sports.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito. I'm rooting for you to make it to the game!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I like watching sports! This baseball game looks like a lot of fun.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Natsuki. Baseball is exciting! Good luck in the next game!

    返信削除
  6. GG. Your time's uniform is very cute!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.