new student projects

 November 17, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about new student projects. We, the student committee, are currently preparing for new student projects such as "the new student consultation meeting" and "Tomosakusai". Among them, I am in charge of the the new student consultation meeting and made a poster for it. It was difficult to come up with a design for the first time. However, I tried my best to make the poster easy to see and understand for the viewers by using the advice I received from my seniors. When my seniors looked at the completed poster, they were very complimentary, which made me very happy. I would like to make the most of this experience the next time around.




the poster




コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito. I like very much the poster you made. Let's work together on the student committee!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Rui. The poster you made is very easy to understand.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Natsuki. The poster you made is clear! That's great!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I am Rena. I am surprised that the new students will come soon!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi I'm Hiroki. I didn't go tomosakusai this year... your poster looks easily and clear!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.