Memories of the Niigata University Festival

 October 22, 2023


Hello, I'm Keita. In this blog, I'll talk about memories of the Niigata University Festival. I went to Niigata University Festival with my friends from noon. First, I had a fried chicken set meal at a restaurant called "Umekomachi" near Niigata University. It was voluptuous and very tasty! So I want to go there again and try different menus. 



a fried chicken set meal



Next, we went to the Kouhaku Utagassen hosted by Niigata University. Five red and five white groups sang alternately. I was very impressed by how well all the participants sang. And then I felt it was amazing that not only the girls but also the boys had high voices. As a result, the white team won. However, it was very difficult to decide the outcome because both the red and white groups were great.



the Kouhaku Utagassen



Niigata University


my favorite picture





 















コメント

  1. A fried chicken set meal looks very tasty! I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm nanako!! school festival at Niigata University seems so wonderful! I did want to go there!! I envy you!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Keito. Niigata University Festival looks very fun! I hope to go next year if I have time.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Rui. The Niigata University Festival looks fun. My friends are also at NIigata University.

    返信削除
  5. The festival looks like a lot of fun! I’m thinking of going next year!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.