Perm & Luigi

November 3, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita! First, I'll talk about my first perm. I had my first perm at my favorite hair salon. Last time I had brown hair, this time I tried perms. The reason I had a perm this time was because I had never really messed with my hair before and wanted to try different hairstyles and hair colors. In fact, when I tried perming my hair, I was glad I did because it suited me very well and was easy to set up in the morning. I would like to try different hairstyles and hair colors.




perm!!!!



Next, I'll talk about Halloween Project. The student committee organized a "Halloween project," in which students could win prizes if they ate at the buffet and got a "zero" or a "near pin" on the price. In order to increase the number of buffet patrons, I dressed up in a Luigi costume and called out to them. As a result, the number of buffet patrons increased, which was a good thing.



Luigi!!!!


コメント

  1. I didn't know that there was such a fun event on Halloween. Peam!!!!🤣

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. Your new hair style and a luige's costume are nice!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Riko. I actually saw Luigi in person and he looked great on you!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm nanako. I didn't see Luigi's costume person. You look so good!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.