The most enjoyable karaoke!!!!

 November 21, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about memories of karaoke. I went to karaoke with my friends. I sang "Subtitle", "Zankyo Sanka", "Takane no Hanako-san", "Erotica Seven", and others. I was impressed and overwhelmed because all my friends had very high notes and their voices sounded like real voices. I was envious of their high voices, because I cannot hit high notes very well and use my back voice to sing. I want to practice so that I can sing high notes songs without using my back voice.


I think karaoke is a wonderful thing because it is something that everyone can enjoy and it also allows me to encounter songs that I did not know before. So I want to go to karaoke again!




The most enjoyable karaoke!!!!





コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keito.I went to karaoke recently too. What song do you like best?

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I went to karaoke too!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I am Rena. I have never been to karaoke since I came here. So, I want to go there.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Kureha. I haven't been to karaoke recently and I want to go.

    返信削除
  5. I'm not good at high notes, too. I can't go to karaoke these days, so I'd like to enjoy karaoke sometime.

    返信削除
  6. I had a lot of fun too! We'll go there again!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.