A Year in Review

 December 22, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about a wrap-up party with the student committee. I had a wrap-up party with the student committee at a restaurant near Niigata Station. The price was a little expensive (4,000 yen per person for two hours), but the course meal was delicious and I was able to get to know the other first-year students and seniors better than ever. We also talked about what we should reflect on regarding the activities of the student committee and talked about our love lives, so I think it was a very good time. If there is another opportunity like this, I would definitely like to go again!


delicious food


udon to call it a night


millionaire☺



コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko. The student committee launch sounds like a lot of fun!
    I am curious where you ate dinner!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.