The best-looking photos

December 15, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about the best-looking photos!!!!




All of these characters are very cute and very soothing to look at.





This is a photo taken during my lunch break. Two of my friends were sleeping in the same position, which was very interesting, so I captured it with my camera.



This is a Christmas tree that was inside a bowling alley. Recently, Christmas trees have been placed in various places such as schools, train stations, and commercial facilities. I love Christmas, so I am very happy to be able to feel the Christmas atmosphere early!





コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I like Christmas too. That's a very cute Christmas tree!

    返信削除
  2. These keychains are so cute! The keychain of Shaun the Sheep is especially amazing!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.