"the M-1 Grand Prix"

 December 29, 2023


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about "the M-1 Grand Prix". I look forward to it every year. I look forward to it every year because I get to see the moment when the funniest manzai performer in Japan is decided, and because I can feel the passion and desperation the finalists put into their manzai, which moves the audience. It is also good to think about what score I would give them if I were a judge, which gives me a different way to enjoy the show.


This year, a manzai performer named "Reiwa Roman" who performed at the top of the bill won the first prize of 10 million yen. It is very difficult to win at the top of the competition, and this is the first time since the first champion "Nakagawake" in 2001 that this has been accomplished, which is very impressive. In fact, I enjoyed watching the manzai of "Raiwa Roman" very much and had hoped that they would win, so I was as happy as if it were me when they won.


I felt that the level of this competition has been improving in recent years. Especially this year, all the groups were interesting, so I think it was difficult for the judges to give scores. But in other words, this means that we can expect to see more interesting manzai in the future, so I am looking forward to this competition next year and beyond.


"Reiwa Roman"





コメント

  1. HI, I am Rena. I watched it too!! What will you do if you have 10 millon yen?

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito. I didn't watched M1 this year. But after the excitement of this M1 event, I'd like to see it next year.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Mii. I have never watched the manzai of Reiwa Roman. I'd like to watch it sometime!

    返信削除
  4. I haven't seen the M-1 Grand Prix yet, so I'm planning on watching it in the New Year!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.