Fun lunch time!

 January 25, 2024


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about fun lunch time. After my second period class, my friends and I went to Coco Ichibanya near the university. At first we were going to go to Yoshinoya, but it was very crowded so we decided to go to Coco Ichibanya. Coco Ichibanya has a large menu and you can choose the spiciness, so I had a hard time deciding, but I ordered the Omu Curry. It looked much tastier than it looked in the picture. It tasted a little spicy, but very tasty. I would like to go back!


the Omu Curry


コメント

  1. The Omu Curry looks so delicious. I want to eat this too.

    返信削除
  2. I have never been to a Coco Ichibanya.. I want to eat it!! It looks really delicious!!

    返信削除
  3. I had eaten the Omu Curry before. I thought it is delicious too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.