Spy Family

 January 8, 2024


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about "Spy Family" movie. My friends and I saw the "Spy Family" movie at the Bandai movie theater. I had never seen any of the Spy Family cartoons or comics, so I was very unsure if I wanted to see that movie. However, my friend invited me to see the movie and I found it very interesting, so I thought it was a good decision. The movie introduced the characters at the beginning, so it was very easy to understand the content.


"Spy Family" is a home comedy in which a spy man, a killer woman, and a psychic girl, who were strangers, establish a "temporary family" and struggle with daily troubles to live a "normal life as a family. The film is full of highlights, such as how the family overcomes the difficulties that come their way, so be sure to check it out!







コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko. I love the Spy family!
    I am going to see the movie soon and I am very excited to read your blog!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Wakaba. I've seen the "Spy Family" anime, but I haven't seen the movie yet, so I want to go see it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I had never seen the "Spy Family" anime, but after reading your blog I want to watch it!

    返信削除
  4. I've been curious about the spy family movie, so I'm going to check it out!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.