Very delicious mazesoba

 January 16, 2024


Hi, I'm Keita. I'll talk about a ramen restaurant called "Fuuten". My friends and I went to a ramen restaurant called "Fuuten". I had eaten ramen the day before, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to Fuuten, but I was glad I did because Fuuten's mazesoba was even better than usual. Also, as a free gift to finish off the mazesoba, I was given "oi-meshi," which I mixed with the rest of the soup to make it even more satisfying, which I thought was a very nice service for students. And most importantly, Fuuten has a variety of seasonings, so it is very nice to be able to change the flavor to your liking! The mazesoba was really tasty, but I ordered a medium portion, which was a little short, so I would like to have a large or extra large portion next time. Fuuten sells mazesoba, but there are many other delicious dishes as well, so if you have never been to Fuuten, I highly recommend you to go there!



very delicious mazesoba!!!!


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I really want to go Fuuten! The mazesoba looks delicious!!

    返信削除
  2. Mazesoba looks so delicious. I want to go to Fuuten too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm Riko. My favorite ramen restaurant is "Fuuten"!
    I still can't forget how impressed I was when I had it for the first time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About Keita

Memories of Karaoke

A.R.E.